Insurance & Benefits
- IRS Forms 1094/1095-B or -C filed for you
- Evaluation – Audit and review historical and current ACA data, as well as employer shared responsibility requirements.
- Reporting – Monitor ACA status changes, trending hours, coverage affordability, employee coverage percent offered, Applicable Large Employer trends and “pay or play” calculations.
- Education – Get the latest legislation overviews and compliance requirements
Pay-As-You-Go Workers Comp Services
- The advantages of the Pay-As-You-Go system are clear: Improve cash flow, save time, ensure accuracy. Eliminate end-of-year audits (no surprise increases). This is simply an efficient way to handle workers’ compensation.
- Pay workers’ comp premiums automatically each pay day with our Pay-As-You-Go service.
- We work with a variety of insurance carriers, including:
- Preferred Employers
- First Comp
Benefit Plan Management is an integral part of the CBS Workforce Management platform and can dramatically reduce time spent on maintaining plan details and related deductions. Unlimited plans can be built at the company level, streamlining administration.
- Plan documents can be uploaded, providing records and access by employees during enrollments
- Auto populates employee deductions
- Tracks both Employee and Employer costs
- Employee benefit documents can be uploaded and stored at the employee level, reducing the need for redundant files and providing easy access
- Eligibility – Track employee eligibility with notification reporting to both Company and employees within designated enrollment timelines.
- COBRA and Section 125 Plan Administration
- ACA – Consulting, compliance tracking and forecasting
- Benefit Processes – Benefit delivery automation and standardization streamlines and improves communication throughout the organization.
- FMLA or Extended Leave – Assists Company in overall administration with initial employee notice, coordination of benefit premium collection, arrears payments and ongoing maintenance during the employee leave period.
The CBS workforce Management Platform can streamline the process and reporting your 401(k) premiums to the various 401(k) record keepers with our 180 and 360 degree interface options. We can electronically transmit files to the various providers. If your 401(k) isn’t listed, please let us know and we will work with your Financial Advisor and the Record keeper to build an interface.
- American Funds
- Mass Mutual
- John Hancock
- Great West